Corporate Law & Secreterial ServicesService Provider of a wide range of services which include company formation and secretarial services, rbi/fema compliances and legal services and assistance.
Company Formation And Secretarial Services
- Advisory and Incorporation of Company, Limited Liability Partnership [LLP], AOP, Trust
- Statutory Registrations under different laws like Income Tax (PAN & TAN), GST, Provident Fund (PF), Employees State Insurance (ESI), Professional Tax (PT), Import-Export Code License (IEC), Shops & Establishment Act, Trademark, etc.
- Compliances under Companies Act, 2013 & XBRL reporting
- Compliances under Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) including External Commercial Borrowings (ECB), Foreign Direct Investments (FDI), Overseas Direct Investments (ODI), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), FLA/FLAIR return filing, etc.
- Drafting of MOA, AOA, Minutes, agreements, contracts, MOU, shareholders & joint venture agreements, etc.
- Closure of Company like winding off, struck off, liquidation and fast track exit mode
- Avisory on Corporate Law matters
- Drafting of CSR and POSH Policy & Implementation
- Legal services related to Corporate & Labour matters
- Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Services
- Secretarial Compliances
- Advisory & Compliances under Foreign Exchange Management Act
- FLA/FLAIR return filing
- Advisory & Assistance in Obtaining External Commercial Borrowing
- Advisory & Compliances for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and overseas Direct Investment (ODI)
Legal Services And Assistance
- Review of commercial arrangements and their impact on future profits
- Cost control analysis and review to assess areas where clients may increase efficiencies or move to outsourced models
- Market studies and analysis
- Business model building and fund-raising activities (see Transaction advisory services for more details)
- Review of transaction legal documents such as shareholder agreements, joint venture (JV) agreements, acquisition agreements, etc.
- Review of commercial legal documents such as vendor agreements, lease agreements, employee agreements, etc