Accounting & Book Keeping & Services
Book keeping involves identifying, approving, sorting and recording company's financial transactions in a custom that they can be retrieved and presented higher management reporting. Outsourcing is an arrangement in which a company retains another business to perform some of its work activities that could also be or usually have been provided in-house to concentrate on what they do best and thus reducing the costs.
Our bookkeeping services aims at cost reduction and cost management for our clients. A specialized team of accounting professionals have been designated to cater customer’s requirements and processes. We offer highly professional and qualified human resources to our clients in order to support them performing several Financial & Accounting activities in a systematic and efficient manner.
Book Keeping & Accounting Services
|Areas of expertise||Customized|
|Services offered to||Individuals|
|GST Filing Services||Yes|
|Experience in Years||Customized|
Outsourced accounting services.
- Monthly business accounting in Tally, SAP, other ERP
- Monthly assessment of tax deducted at source (TDS) and payments
- Payroll calculations on a monthly basis(see Payroll services for more details)
- Quarterly / Annual assessment of income tax liability for the company and payment
- GST compliances on an ongoing basis (see Indirect tax services for more details)
- Management/MIS accounts preparation on a periodic basis (monthly/quarterly)
- Company accounts preparation as per Indian GAAP (Schedule VI), Ind-AS or IFRS on an annual basis for audit and filing with regulatory authorities
- Assistance in setting the accounting and reporting policies and framework for companie
- Transition assistance for companies once they can take accounting and tax activities in-house